Terms of service
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
1. TermsBy accessing this Website, accessible from online.bigbangawards.com powered by Awardor Inc you are agreeing to be bound by these Website and Platfrom Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website and Platform are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use LicensePermission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Awardor Inc’s platform for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Awardor Inc’s Platform;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
3. DisclaimerAll the materials on Awardor Inc’s Website are provided “as is”. Awardor Inc makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Awardor Inc does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
4. LimitationsAwardor Inc or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on Awardor Inc’s platform, even if Awardor Inc or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and ErrataThe materials appearing on Awardor Inc’s platfrom may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Awardor Inc will not promise that any of the materials in this platform are accurate, complete, or current. Awardor Inc may change the materials contained on its platform at any time without notice. Awardor Inc does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. LinksAwardor Inc has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Awardor Inc of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing LawAny claim related to Awardor Inc’s platform shall be governed by the laws of in without regards to its conflict of law provisions.
Log FilesBig Bang Awards 2021 follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web BeaconsLike any other website, Big Bang Awards 2021 uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.